1. Baby Spinach Packed with vitamins/minerals, carotenoids and flavanoids, plus fiber.
2. Avocados Loaded with monounsaturated fats, which boosts brain and heart health. These beneficial fats, plus it’s natural fiber, helps lower bad cholesterol and stabilizes blood sugar, as well as supporting weight management.
Eating avocados regularly improves your skin health, immune function and reproductive hormone balance.
3. Almond Milk It promotes smooth, vibrant, stress-free skin.
It’s high in Magnesium, which helps to relax muscles, and calm your nervous system.
4. Lemons Rich in antioxidant Vitamin C which boosts your immune system.
5. Organic Berries Blue berries, Goji berries I call them “brain berries”
6. Kale A nutrition dense, detoxifying food. Rich in vitamins and minerals, and amino acids.
7. Organic eggs Rich in all the essential amino acids, plus vitamins and minerals.
Open up your refrigerator door and take an inventory of how many of these super foods you have to feed yourself, and your loved ones.
by Earl Mindell