1. Drink One or two cups of hot or cold Green tea daily. The polyphenols in the tea suppress inflammation.
2. Increase your Vitamin C and D intake,
500 to 1000 mg of C can be taken daily
1000 to 5000 iu of D daily.
3. Take 240 mg pf White Willow Bark to reduce inflammation and to maintain healthy joints daily.
4. Take 1000 mg of the Herb Boswellia daily also to reduce inflammation and to maintain healthy joints daily.
5. Eat one cup of white or red grapes daily daily, a great source of resveratrol which is a potent antioxidant.
Purple grape juice and red wine also contain resveratrol.
by Earl Mindell