1. Mind Body Benefits..Supports Stress Relief
2. Reduces the Risk of Serious Cancers such as esophagus, lung, kidney, stomach and endometrium. People who were more active had a 20% lower risk of the above serious cancers.
3. Improve your Memory. Just a single session of exercise can improve memory retention in the hours that follow.
4. Cures Cravings. Exercise may help to keep your appetite in check
5. Increases Your Energy. Cycling for 20 minutes increases166% in self-reported energy levels.
6. Decreases the risk of Depression. Women who exercised for 3 hours and 30 minutes a week moderately, had a 50% fewer depressive symptoms.
by Dr. Earl Mindell