By replacing salt and sugar with nutrient-dense spices you not only add flavor to your diet, but you also increase your mental focus, reduce muscle pain and bolster your metabolism.
Here are 6 Spices you should be using:
1. CRUSHED RED PEPPER FLAKES Strengthens your immune system and increases your metabolism.
2. GINGER Reduces muscle pain after exercising
3. THYME Antibacterial and can lower blood pressue
4. TURMERIC (ACTIVE INGREDIENT CURCUMIN) Anti-Inflammatory and may prevent Alzheimers.
5. CINNAMON Normalizes blood sugar and reduces triglycerides (Blood Fats).
6. ROSEMARY Boost your mental focus
by Dr. Earl Mindell