1. NUTS AND SEEDS EX: Sunflower seeds, pistachios, pumpkin seeds, pine nuts, flaxseeds and Walnuts.
1/4 cup a day They can reduce bad cholesterol (LDL)
2. Apples: Two apples a day can slow down the oxidation (rusting) of Bad cholesterol and help prevent plaque buildup.
3. OAT BRAN Antioxidants in oat bran can prevent plaque formation, by preventing white blood cells from sticking to your artery walls. A bowl of unsweetened oat cereal at mid-morning or mid=afternoon are great snacks.
4. GRAPEFRUIT Pink and red grapefruit are powerful bad cholesterol busters. Check with you pharmacist or physician if you are taking prescription drugs such as statins or calcium channel blockers before eating grapefruits.
5. RAW CARROTS
6 SOY SNACKS
7. YOGURT GREEK TYPE IS BEST 0% FAT.
by Dr. Earl Mindell