1.Modify your food intake, 98% of people who did this lost weight.
45% of people lost weight on their own,
53% of people lost weight on some type of diet program.
2. Eat a low calorie diet with moderate fat intake
3. Limit fast food intake (Preferably to zero)
4. Increase your physical activity. Walking one hour a day.
5. Eat BREAKFAST. You will consume less calories during the day
6. Weigh yourself once a week.
7. Watch less than 10 hours of TV per week.
Along with these tips, drink 4 to 6 glasses of clean water daily.
by Dr. Earl Mindell