. TUNA Rich in omega-3s, niacin, B12, Vitamin D and selenium.
2. SALMON Wild Alaskan Salmon is preferred. Rich in Omega-3;s
3. CRAB HIGH IN B12, AND ZINC. Can be high in Sodium.
4. CLAMS High in protein, Good source of magnesium and potassium.
5. CATFISH Good source of Vitamin B12 and Vitamin D.
6. SEA BASS Contains protein and Vitamin D.
8. TILAPIA LOW in calories
9. COD Rich in protein and phosporous
10.LOBSTER High in protein and selenium
If you are pregnant or of child bearing age here is what you need to know about Sea food:
These fish have high levels of Mercury:
7.Bigeye Tuna AKA Ahi tuna
by Dr. Earl Mindell