1. It is helpful in the treatment of low pituitary gland function.
2. It supplies your body with additional creatine (essential for muscle building)
3. It has been found helpful in the treatment of progressive muscular dystrophy.
4. Adequate amounts of this amino acid, the building block of protein, produces more energy.
5. It is necessary for central nervous system function.
6. It stimulates the production of glucagon,, which mobilizes glycogen, which is then released into the
blood stream as glucose.
7. It is an effective treatment for gastric hyper acidity.
by Dr Earl Mindell