Foods and supplements significantly impacts our mood. Maintaining a good mood will help dieters stick to healthy habits, as well as help them be more productive and increase their self-esteem.
1. Dark Chocolate (Not Milk)
2. Whole grain pasta (Not whole wheat)
4. Fish (Wild Salmon, Halibut, Tuna, Sardines, Mackerel)
6. Organic Milk (No hormones, growth drugs and antibiotics)
9. Cottage Cheese (Organic Low Fat)
1. 5-HTP Increases the level of serotonin in the brain
2. Omega-3 Fatty Acids Helps prevent depression
3.Tryptophan Increases serotonin in the brain (it converts to
4. SAMe May be very beneficial for depression sufferers.